ELCA Remembers Veterans Day
ELCA Presiding Bishop Elizabeth Eaton has recorded a video message in advance of Veterans Day on November 11. You can view it below.
It is our deepest hope that you will find the presence and comfort of God as you worship with us and participate in the life of the church.
We are an open, multicultural congregation with a casual atmosphere. Our facility is wheelchair accessible.
- 10:30 am Sunday
- Traditional Lutheran liturgy with pipe organ
- Holy Communion every Sunday
- Lay readers, assisting ministers, acolytes
- Classes - for all ages each Sunday (September-May) at 9:15 am, adult class repeats on Wednesday at 7 pm
- Confirmation - call for current day and time
- Book of the Month - 3rd Saturday at 10:00 am
- Gathered by the Spirit
- Fed by Jesus
- Sent to live God's love
As Gethsemane Lutheran Church we:
- Are grounded in prayer, worship, and study
- Listen to and for the Spirit; go where God leads
- Believe God is at work in the world, we get to participate
- Are empowered by God's love for us
- Live and love out of God's abundance
- Listen to our neighbors, know our neighbors, love our neighbors
- Extend hospitality and welcome all
- Encourage expression of faith through art and music